Two Feelings: Accepted or Rejected


There is one thing that makes people hesitate in doing something. A feeling that can stop or not even do it at all.

I'll show you something.

First, have you ever typed a message so long as to send to someone? Then after the message has been typed, you reread it, and you think it will be sent or not. Then suddenly you delete the message again and don't send it. I have ever.

Second, you really want something and you hope to get it. Then you are disappointed because you can't get it. I have ever.

Third, once, you have seen people you know. At that time, you did not call him. You don't want to call, but for some reason. I have ever.

The three events illustrate that something is causing it to happen, namely a feeling of rejection. In fact, we are not ready for a rejection. In the first incident, it did not send a message, fear of being unreply, fear of typo, all the causes were fear of rejection. Then the second incident, disappointed because it could not get what was desired that disappointed because you only prepared the feeling accepted, but did not prepare the feeling of being rejected. Then the last incident, not calliing is not because of arrogance, but afraid there is no response back from others.

In any situation, we must prepare two feelings which are accepted or rejected. This is intended so that whatever the results, we are ready to accept the consequences without feeling disappointed.

The smarter you manage feelings, the stronger your heart faces the challenge.

Palembang, March 26, 2019
Mayang Sari

Comments

DWI ERIYANTO said…
Based on experience Of the writers... 👍👍😅
Mayang Sari said…
You're right dek rikk..
Anonymous said…
What if we're not ready for the third kind of feeling... Feeling of being neither accepted nor rejected... Feeling of digantung ._. wdyt?
Mayang Sari said…
Anonymous : in my opinion feeling of digantung like to sneeze but not so. so it doesn't taste good
Anonymous said…
Hahaha i never expect you will respon that way... To a stranger like me :)


Youre quite briliant & funny boi... But still, not enough.


Have to level up a bit more :)
Mayang Sari said…
Anonymous : Why u send comment as anonymous?

Do we know in the real world? I think so 🤔
Anonymous said…
I wanted to send comment with my real account at the first time... But somehow i couldnt do that... I dont have blog account too

I know its a crime to make a lady feels so curious at this state... Really i dont want to bother you, make you sick by questioning who the hell am i,

Recently i just want to read and put comment on your post. Just trying to be friendly neighbourhood.


i would like to reveal my true identity, but.. it began to feel funny haha
Send message as an anonymous.


I dont want to do that at this time (by revealing), maybe later right after my account problem was solved

Since in the real world i am not brave as much as in the social media :)

And furthermore

I know you...
But you dont have any clue of me :)


I advise you to not play detective haha

Nb :
You can ask me anything :)
Mayang Sari said…
So happy when everyone comment in my post, and I appreciate you bcz u send me long comment wkwk.

even though I don't know you, but we remain friends.

Hmm you have blog account too, I want to read ur contents. But I can't do it bcz I don't know ur account. So, what should I do -_-
Anonymous said…
I told you i have no blog account, lupo apo.


Just let me read your post and comment on it, then you will reply my comment.
Just be like this for weeks at least and maybe someday we can write a post together, regarding any topics and post it in here.

If you dont mind :)
Mayang Sari said…
Iyo lupo2, sori gan..

Kenapaa harus semisterius ini gan.

Ujiyno boleh kan tanyo everything, tinggal dmano gan?

Popular posts from this blog

Part 1 - 8 Fakta Unik Anak Tambang Unsri

Lirik Lagu Mars Permata (Persatuan Mahasiswa Pertambangan) FT Unsri

Jangan Memaksa